Waterproofing your roof for Florida weather conditions will help to guard against damage from heavy rain and windâ€”making sure that your home and business will stay up and running even after the most damaging storm.
Protecting your house from water intrusions, the effects of heat, UV rays, and even corrosion will extend the life of your building and maximize your investment.
Waterproofing is the foundation of the roofing services we provide to commercial and residential customers. We believe that the most effective way to make a roof and the building under it watertight â€“ is with roof coatings.
Weâ€™ll take the time to work with you, to show you waterproofing options, and what works best in the Florida climate.
Our team of waterproofing professionals are experienced, highly skilled, and safety trained. They utilize the highest quality caulking and waterproofing materials and the latest equipment and application techniques.
Done right, your roof coating system will deliver at least 10 years of watertight performance. Our teams understand how the coatings are formulated to work using manufacturer specifications for application.
Steps of Waterproofing:
- The surface of your existing roof is restored
- If a roof has leaks, they are sealed
- Flashing damages are repaired, new flashings are installed
- Every inch of seam gets a sealant, reinforced with a polyester fabric strengthener
- The surface is thoroughly pressure washed to ensure that nothing interrupts the adherence of the commercial waterproofing membrane to the roof
Our coating systems are ideal for most commercial and residential roofing materials:
- Modified Bitumen
- PVC Roofing
- TPO Roofs
- EPDM Rubber
- Asphalt Sheeting
- Flat Roofs
- Low Slope
Advantages of covering a roof with an acrylic and/or polyurethane polymer:
- Coatings are applied in fluid form, which makes perfect sense because it spreads and dries into seamless protection.
- The membrane is impenetrable by UV rays, which eliminates rapid deterioration, which is yet another source of water intrusion.
- Products are elastomeric, so they gently expand and contract in temperature changes.
- Watertight coatings are white, so they reflect rather than attract the heat of the sun.